Want to come but not ride?
Planning a five-day itinerary in the area can be divided into two days in the valley and three days at the coast, we're in the valley day 1,2 and we're at the coast day 3,4.
Spouses, partners and friends that would like to join our week long adventure but not partake in the riding portion are welcome and there are many things for them to do while their partner is off riding. There are several itineraries we can help you put together to enjoy the beautiful Pacific Northwest too! These itineraries do require a rental car for the week. Here are some options of daily activities, meeting up with the group for nightly dinners, on a couple of the days it is also easy to meet us for lunch.
Leaving the valley on Day 3 we head west to the coast where we’ll spend the next three days. There are numerous activities to take advantage of depending on your interests. Below is a list we have compiled. Of course you may also opt to relax in the beach side condo, stroll down the beach and nap with the door open to let in the sounds of the surf.
- Go on a chartered fishing tour
- Salmon fishing during salmon season August -October
- Kayak or paddle board
- Visit the Tillamook Cheese Factory
- Surfing Lesson, with all gear provided
- Hike Cape Kiwanda State Park
- Hike Cascade Head
- Self driving gallery tour of four different seaside art galleries
- Visit Pelican Pub Brewery, have a delicious pint
- Rent an ATV and rip it up at the Sand Lake -Recreation area – sand dunes as big and vast as a ski mountain.